At Syndax, we are determined to realize a future in which people with cancer live longer and better than ever before.
We believe that it takes a community to build a great medicine, and that is why we are working to set the new standard for developing medicines in the field of oncology – one that revolves around collaboration, shared learning, and excellence.
Syndax’s mission is to obtain regulatory approval for drugs that extend and improve the lives of cancer patients, by:
- drawing on the newest scientific research and advances in the field of oncology;
- collaborating with determined problem solvers in the medical community;
- identifying value in overlooked aspects of the science and the market.
- DEDICATED TO COLLABORATION
Collaboration externally and internally is core to our identity, and it is critical to realizing our vision.
- ALWAYS LEARNING
We know there is always something new to learn from others. We come in open to listening, and eager for input.
- PROACTIVE PROBLEM SOLVERS
We pride ourselves on taking initiative, and bringing solutions to the table.
- CONFIDENT IN EACH OTHER
We know this is a great team. We respect and trust in each other’s skills and ideas.
- FIXATED ON EXCELLENCE
We work with urgency and responsibility, and we are intent on success.
- FUELED BY A PASSION FOR PATIENTS
We are deeply passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients – and that passion inspires our work.