What information do we collect?
Information You Provide – We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use the Site, including when you contact us with a question, comment, or request. The information that you provide us can include, but is not limited to, your name, company, phone number, email address, and information you provide in messages sent to us.
Information Automatically Collected From You – We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use the Site, such as your Internet Protocol address, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Site, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Site, and the search terms you enter on the Site. This information allows us to improve the Site and the services we provide. We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that the Site saves on your computer using your web browser and accesses when you return, or similar technologies.
How do we use this information?
We, and our affiliates and subsidiaries, may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- providing you with products, services, or information you request;
- providing you with information about the Site or required notices;
- delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- allowing us to improve the Site and the services we provide;
- customizing your experience when using the Site, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Site and providing you with content based on your interests;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Site;
- helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand our users (provided that for such purposes we only use de-identified information);
- such other uses within the context of the foregoing uses.
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Site or elsewhere for any of these purposes, including delivering targeted advertisements that are based on your previous online activity on the Site and on other websites.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Site:
- to our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- to service providers who work on our behalf and who have agreed to use the information solely in furtherance of our operations;
- to business partners who may deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- to affiliates, service providers, advisors, and other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, we may share de-identified reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, as well as de-identified information, with third parties.
The Site also may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Where is this information processed?
Information collected through the Site will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries. By using the Site, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and these other countries.
How is your information secured?
We strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information collected by the Site. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
If your contact information changes, if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us or to have us share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, or if you wish to inquire about the information we have collected about you, please submit a request at the contact information listed below.
The Site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
400 Totten Pond Road, Suite 110
Waltham, MA 02451