The Clinical Scientist will have a key role in drug development at Syndax Pharmaceuticals. The successful candidate will be a member of the clinical development team, working closely with the clinical research and development leader, statistician, data management, clinical operations, drug safety, and regulatory affairs to support investigations that deliver the development strategies. The successful Clinical Scientist contributes to the trial development strategy assisting with protocol development and study design and clinical study execution. The position will report to the Executive Director, Clinical Research and Development.
The Clinical Scientist is responsible for reviewing and interpreting patient and study data and ensuring that all studies are conducted with the highest level of ethical and safety standards and are in compliance with GCP and all regulatory policies.
https://eagfwc.org/men/cymbalta-and-viagra-interaction/100/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/environmental-science-essay-topics/20/ follow site paraphrasing helper cure premature ejaculation viagra how to find my ip address on windows cmd resume writing jobs https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-how-long-does-it-take/ thesis headings capitalization thesis of phd high school homework websites creative writing courses londonВ follow best research proposal ghostwriters websites for mba source https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/top-viagra-for-sale/20/ research paper resources here https://aspirebhdd.org/health/best-viagra-subsititue/12/ generic viagra india safety top custom writing service essay sales john proctor character analysis essay cheap procialis https://www.go-gba.org/25121-sexism-essay/ click here source improving vocabulary in essays + worksheets follow mens generic viagra viagra in nepal thesis conclusion for ordering system Responsibilities include:
- Interface internally and externally as the clinical science lead in support of a given study or program.
- Provide clinical oversight of the study execution in collaboration with all members of the clinical study team. Participates in site visits as needed.
- Review and monitor emerging safety and efficacy clinical data and develop sound, strategic solutions to study and program issues and collaborates with the clinical team to ensure issue resolution.
- Support the MD leader with the development of program documents, including the clinical sections of various regulatory documents such as clinical study reports, investigator brochures, annual reports and updates, and clinical sections of regulatory submissions to support product approvals.
- In collaboration with biostatistics, clinical pharmacology, clinical operations and data management, contributes to the development of the plan to execute on trial design.
- Collaborate with the clinical development team on the review, analysis, and interpretation of individual patient data and study results, ensuring appropriate medical data review and accurate data reporting.
- Works closely with the MD to ensure he/she is informed of pertinent study information, including but not limited to safety and efficacy data.
- Prepare data for various presentations.
- Develop presentations and communicate study data results to colleagues internally and to external audiences, including investigators at sponsor meetings or general audiences at scientific conferences.
- Maintain current knowledge of the external environment to ensure scientific innovations are considered and/or incorporated into clinical trial development strategy.
- Work as part of a highly matrixed organization to support the operational effectiveness of study execution.
Experience and skills required:
- RN, NP, MS, PhD or PharmD, or equivalent with clinical research experience. Advanced degree candidates preferred.
- Strong analytical scientific background with at least 5 years of industry clinical development experience in oncology required.
- Experience working with an external CRO is desirable.
- Candidates must possess effective communication and influencing skills.
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process from pre-IND through registration and post-registration required
- Broad understanding of functional areas of drug development, including preclinical, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, drug supply, data sciences (data management, biostatistics, programming), and clinical operations (including site selection, study start-up, study conduct, and finalization).
- Has a general understanding of project management tools.
- Ability to seek and understand, interpret and communicate clinical information including literature reviews, competitive intelligence, and changing treatment paradigms in order to apply knowledge to support a robust clinical development strategy.
- Understanding of trial design and statistics in order to apply knowledge to the design of clinical protocols
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and present clinical data in order to inform decision-making and set clinical strategy.
- Critical traits for success include strategic and proactive thinking, strong scientific and analytical skills, decisiveness and the ability to perform as a respected team member and leader.
- Ability to work independently and to organize priorities and deliverables.
- Ability to work in an environment with high expectations for achievement.
- Ability to travel ~25%